What is Transfer Connection?
Transfer Connection is an advising program for new transfer students. Students will have the opportunity to meet with an academic advisor, register for classes, and explore opportunities that will assist them in succeeding at UMHB. Students must meet with an academic advisor before they can register for classes.
Upcoming Transfer Connection dates are:
- December 16 (Nursing students only)
- Janaury 7 (for all spring 2016 starters)
- May 10
- June 24
- July 15
- August 18
Registration for the December and January Transfer Connections will begin November 1, 2015.
If you have questions, please email Kristy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 8:30 am - Transfer Connection check-in (Great Hall E, Bawcom Student Union)
- 8:45 am - Welcome session
- 9:00 am - Advising and Registration (faculty offices)
If you are not able to attend Transfer Connection, please contact Kristy Brischke at email@example.com.
Are you ready? Register Now »
Transfer Connection is for incoming TRANSFER students. If you are a first time freshman, please register for Cru Camp.