- Start application process and schedule a campus visit.
- Once accepted to UMHB, start the process of completing your housing application and submitting your enrollment deposit.
- Indicate UMHB's school code on national ACT/SAT tests.
[ACT phone number (319) 337-1313; UMHB school code 4128]
[SAT phone number (866) 704-0176; UMHB school code 6396]
- Visit Crusader Preview usually held the weekend before Thanksgiving.
- Submit your 7th semester high school transcript.
- Sader Days begin. These are one day campus visits.
- Submit your UMHB Financial Aid Application and fill out your FAFSA.
- Financial aid award notices are sent out.
- Schedule a campus visit if you haven't done so already.
- Attend Cru Camp (accepted students only).
- Enrollment deposits are due.
- Submit final high school transcripts.
- Attend Cru Camp (newly accepted first-time students only).
- Housing assignments are mailed out.
- Attend Transfer Connection for newly accepted transfer students.
- Move in to your dorm room.
- First-time students participate in Welcome Week.
- Start your classes.